WELL PLANNED INTEGRATED TOWNSHIP, AT PAR WITH ANY INTERNATIONAL DESTINATION
MOST VALUED DESTINATION OF NCR
YAMUNA EXPRESSWAY/ TAJ EXPRESSWAY
- Entirely elevated 165 kms long, 100 m wide connecting Noida to Agra
- Enhances business activities
- Poised to be Growth Engine for all round economic and industrial growth in western UP impacting a population of around 30 million.
- 27 universities are planned, few are operational, like
- Gautam Budh (It is spread over 511 acres, is built to accommodate nearly 5,000 students),
- Sharda University, Noida International, Galgotia University, G.L.Bajaj Institute etc.
650 acres of integrated IT Park developments.
Promising area with excellent potential for future employment of thousands of IT & ITES (IT Enabled Services) professionals.
Total of 15 plots, ranging between 8-100 acres, with most of them already been allotted.
Some of them include NIIT (25 Acres), Wipro (100 Acres).
Big IT brands have already taken land from Noida authority to set their campus some of them are Infosys / Wipro / NIIT / Unitech / Tata AIG.
Industrial Hub Plants of Honda / Escort / LG / Yamaha / Moser bear are already operational.
PROPOSED METRO CONNECTIVITY
Any property in proximity to metro has appreciated tremendously and has also boosted the nearby infrastructural developments.
The DMRC has approved a major detailed extension of the Metro route connecting almost all of Noida and Greater Noida.
Measuring 29.70 km , estimated cost of 5064 crore boast the Real Estate prices in Yamuna Expressway and Greater Noida.
Proposed Metro Station: proposed Metro corridor will lead towards Greater Noida via stations in sectors 50, 51, 78, 101, 81, on the Dadri road, 83, 85, 137, 142, 143, 144, 147, 153 & sector 149 in Noida.
The metro link is expected to be commissioned by 2018.
A) Jay Pee Sports City (JPSC)-India’s first self-contained sports city
House variety of residential developments (plots, bungalows, villas, flats and penthouse, etc), institutional developments, offices, hotels, hospitals, educational institutions, etc and commercial zones (markets, shopping malls, etc).
B) Cricket Stadium
Designed to seat 100,000 spectators, first phase will house 40,000 seats.
Uttar Pradesh Cricket Association (UPCA) has already inked 50 years agreement with JPSI to hold Twenty20 matches.
C) The Budh International circuit is one of a kind Motor racing track in India.
- After successfully hosting the Formula 1 in October 2011, the Circuit will soon witness other international racing events like Moto GP and Superbike competitions attracting hoards of international and Indian visitors.
- These motorsport events in India will not only boost India’s profile internationally.
D) The Night Safari at Greater Noida
- First such development in India and the fourth in the world, after Singapore, China and Thailand.
- A total of 550 acres
- Designed by renowned zoo designer Bernard Harrison, who has also designed world famous Singapore Night Safari.
- Received clearance from Central Zoo Authority and the project has been cleared by Supreme Court of India from all legal objections.
- Provide business to aviation, hospitality, tourism and manufacturing industries, directly & in-directly, generating 10,000 new jobs.
INDIA EXPO MART
- Spread over 58 acres.
- 28000 sqmt. Indoor exhibition space.
- India’s first state of the art project for cottage sector wherein Round ‘O’ Clock International Marketing has been conceptualized.
- Rare combination of technology – best suited for hosting international business-to-business exhibitions, conferences, product launches, promotional events.
- Centralized contact point for overseas buyer’s manufacturer exporters for conducting business.